Cavallo Simple Boots
SIMPLE Boot is a Multi-Purpose Hoof Boot, excellent for:
Great Price and all these benefits too!
- All-terrain hoof protection for the barefoot horse.
- Comfort for chronic pain or hoof sensitivity.
- Rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis / founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels.
- Protection during trailering and breeding.
- Your peace of mind: Take on rides as a “spare tire” for lost shoes.
- Built-in drainage.
- Simple to put on and remove (even with arthritic hands!).
- Stays securely on hoof.
- Shaped for the natural hoof (needs no inserts or shims).
- Simple front fastening with industrial grade Velcro® closures.
- Absorbs shock — so your horse’s legs don’t need to!
- Genuine leather upper is comfortable and flexible.
- Mould-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance.
- Durable construction: Waterproof thread, rustproof metal and high performance TPU outsole.
- Promotes healthy hooves: allows expansion and contraction, and increased blood circulation.
- Softee leather foam-filled collar.
- Built-in sole relief: Raised inner rim takes pressure off sole, bar and frogs.
- Outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall.
- All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris.
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement.
- Center of outsole is recessed to minimize pressure.
- High performance specially-formulated thermo plastic urethane (TPU) compound provides maximum protection, shock absorption, durability, and abrasion resistance.